Thursday, December 30, 2010

Cheers to a New Year


I'm having hot chocolate in this favorite cup of mine with prunes and mixed nuts cupcake. Photo was taken last month, and I thought of posting it since yesterday was our first day of Chinese Class. I'm in  second intermediate level...hoping the lessons will not be boring as last semester :)

I'm feeling great, after spending Christmas with family and close relatives. I could say I'm energized after seeing them, how  time flies...And also, how God replied to my prayers... Yes, I can still stay in Taipei for another year or two :)

On my mind ...well, the plans for the upcoming New Year! My first priority is my health, I'm not getting any younger... going back to exercise and proper meal will be a good start :)


“Cheers to a new year and...
 another chance for us to get it right.”
-Oprah Winfrey

Happy New Year to all!


Come Tea with Me

3 comments:

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

Yes, I am making my health a priority this year too. God is so good to give us what we ask for. I am glad you had a happy Christmas.

Illinois Lori said...

Me too...getting healthy eating back on track, not easy to do in this world of processed, artificial "food" product! I wish you a Happy and Blessed New Year!

Ruth said...

Hello Lani,
Wow! That was a quick visit. You're back in Taipei already. I'm glad you had a grand time with family and relatives.

Happy New year to you and cheers to good health!

Love, prayers and blessings.

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel