Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Red Gazebo in Dahu Park

Dahu Park (Taipei) 018.1
Another interesting in this park there are lots of benches to sit and relax, or stay in the gazebo if it rains. But before you reach the place, you have to walk down the stone way :), no just kidding!
Dahu Park (Taipei) 019.1
Actually, these stones are for foot massage. You have to walk here barefooted to activate the pressure points, as sort of refexology.
Dahu Park (Taipei) 020.1
I tried walking on these barefooted, in the beginning my solefeet hurt then when I used to it, then it really feels good.

Dahu Park (Taipei) 027.1
Now it's time to rest in this gazebo while peaking in an arc bridge or just listen to the birds or even the sound of water. How relaxing!

By the way, many thanks to Travel Blogroll for featuring Taipei Daily Photo last month.

13 comments:

Dani said...

I wanna try walking.
I like your photos.

Have a great Tuesday, Lani!

Halcyon said...

It's really beautiful! I like the new look of your blog as well.

Wishing you all the best in 2011. :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful place!

Jocelyn said...

It is a very beautiful place. But the stones look very hard :-)

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

LV said...

I would love to join you a few relaxing minutes in that gazebo. I like the stone walkway.

Indrani said...

I wish to walk on them.
Beautiful shots.
Happy 2011!

Sandy aka Doris the Great said...

So pretty. Thank you.

Sweet Bee Cottage said...

Now that is a beautiful Rednesday post! What wonderful things to see and hear about.

Margie said...

the gazebo looks so pretty in the middle of the park ... i don't think i could walk on those stones, though ... i'm glad there's another pathway to get to the gazebo! have a lovely day!

Light and Voices said...

I'll take a pass on walking on those stones. Lovely place to meditate though.
Joyce M

Donnie said...

Lovely photos. I don't think I could walk on those stones.

genie said...

What a gorgeous spot to rest and be quiet. It is lovely. As for those rocks...I do not think I could ever get the soles of my feet tough enough to enjoy walking on them.

Gazebo said...

There is quite a selection when it comes to gazebos, and each style has its pros and cons. A gazebo can be built from scratch or you can purchase a kit or ready-made gazebo. There are several materials from which gazebos are manufactured, including vinyl, wood, and metal.

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel