Monday, November 22, 2010

Flower Wall @ Flora Expo

Finally, I got the chance to see the International Flora Exposition
here in Taipei that started last November 6 and will last until April 26, 2011.
Actually, I only had a glimpse of the exposition site. I don't think
one day is not enough to see everything. I didn't even enter one of the 14 Pavillions.

I arrived at noon, so I only paid $200, got my first souvenir ticket.

What you see here is the Flower Wall

Yellow Flowers are dominant

more, more, more...

At night, the lights changes their color ...

4 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

A lot of blossoms are needed to make a wall of flowers!

pibyang said...

I love flowers! beautiful!

you can view our post here:
pibyang,Elijah's Crib

J. said...

I'd love to visit that expo. Really nice yellow monday!

Kim, USA said...

Wow this is the place that I love to hang out for the whole day. Great shot Lan and thanks for sharing.
MYM-Berry

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel