Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Glimpse of MRT @ XinBeitou

 Hot Spring Arts @ Beitou MRT (Metro) Station
Xinbeitou is famous to its Hot Spring

Colorful Waiting Area

Here comes the one and only Colorful MRT (Metro)
 from Beitou to Xinbeitou

Inside the MRT (Metro) with a very relaxing atmosphere
for only 10 minutes and get some virtual information from this table screen.

Here's the Xinbeitou MRT Station
(Luckily, not much people when I took this photo)

Where to go from here...I'll be posting soon...

Scenic Sunday

6 comments:

Teresa said...

I love your modern urban photography! It's very different from where I live.

B i r g i t t a said...

Looks like a very modern metro station :)

gengen said...

Oh so pretty shots you have. Happy SOOC Sunday.

AB said...

I love these funny white men climbing around the metro station

MarieElizabeth said...

What a fun train station, and clean. I would like to travel there.

Jan said...

Can't imagine this place being so empty.

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel