Thursday, May 5, 2011

Committed ♥ Cappuccino

I'm having cappuccino in this paper cup with its summer theme while reading a novel I bought yesterday.

After reading and watching Eat, Pray, Love. I want to find out what happen to Liz and Felipe since their romance happened in Bali, Indonesia. Felipe is from Brazil but Australian Citizen and Liz is from America. I'm now reading the 3rd chapter.


I'm feeling... let me say worried, I'm studying too much Chinese, sometimes I forget to translate or even explain a situation in English. I think I'm going back to my reading habit.


On my mind is what to bring in potluck on Sunday. We have a little gathering in our church to celebrate Mother's Day.


♥Happy Mother's Day to All Mothers

10 comments:

Clytie said...

If I could describe this photo in one word ... it would be "bliss"!

I love how you caught the little red heart in the center of the glasses - perfect!!!

डा0 हेमंत कुमार ♠ Dr Hemant Kumar said...

Nice composition....Lan...it's beautiful ...
Hemant
http://childrensheaven.blogspot.com

heritagemom said...

Lani, what a beautiful photo! I hope you enjoy reading and relaxing with your cappuccino. :)

Blessings,
Christine

SquirrelQueen said...

Lovely photo. The combination of the book and cappucino is my idea of relaxation at its best especially when it includes hearts.

Unknown said...

Let us know how you liked the book. Read the first one and saw the movie. Liked it a lot. A great photo for sure.
QMM

lauraelizabeth4@outlook.com said...

I'm not very observant when it comes to photos. But Clytie's comment made me take a second look. That IS cool how you put the heart in the middle of the glasses. Hope you have a fun potluck. It's always interesting to see what others bring. Thank you for sharing tea time.

Inger-M said...

Coffee and a book - relaxation! Love the heart!

Halcyon said...

Hope the book is good. I read EPL as well... maybe I should try Committed.
Have fun at your potluck!

Ruth said...

Do you know that Sharon Cuneta went all the way to Bali after reading Eat Pray and Love? I missed the movie big time, as I'm Julia's fan (and Sharon's too, haha) but I'll try to read the book EPL once I'm done with my studies, and then Committed, too. You can tell I'm also missing my leisurely reading times here.

It's lovely to visit you again. Blessings!

Dani said...

Great perspective.

Thank you, Lani

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel