Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just Reflecting Taipei

Taken @ 228 (February 28) Peace Park

July 29, 2002, the day I arrived in Taipei, I can concluded that I'm officially living here for 8 years. I already considered the place - my second home! I might be leaving by end of October, but for now I would like to share the place to all of you, one day at a time! Besides, I have 8 years of captured moments that will last me to post for another 8 year. Enjoy!

The photo above is a park near NTU Hospital Station. The "TAIPEI" is surrounded with lots of Palm too!
Theme Thursday-Palm
Weekend Reflections

Advertising


(Disclosure Effective 8.01.10)

Although Lani  is receiving incentives on ads, however, to purchase anything in her personal blog is not a requirement.


This policy is valid from 01 August 2010

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact lapakuco@gmail.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.

The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.

The owner(s) of this blog is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.

This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.

10 comments:

James said...

Nice reflection and I like the palm trees too.

michael bird said...

Looks like a great place to get away from the noise and stuff of the city, Lani. Look forward to seeing more of your photos in Taipei.

'Tsuki said...

What an original way to say hello to your new town... I look forward to get to discover it through your eyes and your pictures... Thanks for the sharing !

B : ) said...

How very beautiful! And I can't tell you how much I love your blog background!!

RLM Cooper said...

Very pretty! I have a friend from Taipei. I miss her since I've moved across the country. Sigh.

Brian Miller said...

great picture! have never been...
happy tt!

Me said...

Beautiful!

Lesley said...

Nice - an island in the pool with palm trees!
Where will you (possibly) be moving to?

Claudia said...

sounds like a great place to be!

Unknown said...

Very lovley! Can't wait to see more of the city!

Post a Comment

Many thanks for the comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright 2010 @ A Glimpse of Culture | Designs and Layout by: Design by Vhiel